There's a New Blog in Town

Back in February of this year, I began making all of Isabella's baby food. When I wrote my first post about it, Ramona made the suggestion that I start a baby food blog to share recipes.

Well, that idea has been festering in my brain for the past six months, and now I've finally done something about it.

I've joined collective baby food-making forces with Pru from Barren Albion to create Mush, our new baby and toddler food blog. We've both been making homemade baby food for our daughters since they started on solids, and Mush will serve as a source for recipes (our own, our favorite cookbook authors', and those of anyone else who wants to share them with us) and helpful tips and techniques on the homemade baby food process.

And although our babies are past the puree stage, we still plan on sharing plenty of recipes from the early days, as well as our daughters' current favorites.

So, check it out if you're interested!

4 Responses to “There's a New Blog in Town”

  1. # Blogger Gal on the Go

    This is great Kristi! What a wonderful idea! Now if someone could show me how to make my blog look as good as both of yours do ...  

  2. # Blogger Marie

    Very cool Kristi!!  

  3. # Blogger Ramona

    Oh!!! I'm thrilled for you, and will pass this site on to my friends with babies!  

  4. # Blogger Damselfly

    Congrats! You rock! I love the name.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly