Wordless Wednesday: Naked! Babies!

My dad took the totally-not-conducive-to-bathing-small-children shower doors off of the guest bathroom on Friday night, so the next night, I attempted the first ever Group Bath.
It's not something I'll try again anytime soon, given that Nicholas ended up under water after attempting to crawl the length of the filled tub, and the entire contents of said tub splashed onto my clothing turned an ordinary Saturday night into a one-woman wet t-shirt contest, but it was a fun, albeit slightly terrifying time.


8 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Naked! Babies!”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    Yeah for your dad. I hate shower doors. It does look like they were having fun...you'll have to summon the courage (and rubber clothing) to do it once in a while.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think I still have bath seats that might make group baths easier....

    Pictures are very cute! You two certainly make beautiful babies!

    Let me know -K  

  3. # Blogger Sunny

    Too cute, as always. K is right -- you and DH make adorable kiddos.

    Every time I give Bean a bath these days, I wonder if/when we'll ever do group baths. Oh, the fun of twins plus one! (Or is that one plus twins?)  

  4. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    So cute! Looks like they had a fun time! When we bathe Baby Plum in his baby bathtub, Little Elvis does his best to join in the fun.  

  5. # Blogger Debbie

    Brave woman! I have enough trouble bathing 2 together, let alone 3, including twins!

    They sure are cute though.  

  6. # Blogger Andrew

    Should've put santa hats on them and made it your christmas card.  

  7. # Blogger Unknown

    Cute!

    I remember that small window where I could bathe Hannah, Jacob, and Bridget together. But, oh, the messes!  

  8. # Blogger Holly

    Rub a dub dub,
    Three kids in the tub

    So cute!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly